24 Disember 2008

LayAn dAk2 niE

1.do u think u r hot?

huh???when i'm going mad i'm hOt...if not, i'm cOol....haha~


2.upload a favourite picture of u





3.why do u like that picture?

everyOne have a nice pOsing...

relax n smart...

4. what name u prefer besides urs?

am, petin, ilham

5.people to tagged??


>>ziha<<

>>ezza<<

>>asas<<

>>aysraf<<

>>hanan<<

who is no 1

dat ah...hrmmm...she is my bez frenz..always care about me...

need always help her to solve problems.....a sweet frenz...

no 3 is having relationship wiv?


hrmm...he is a critical one...have prOlem tO say dat he like her...

never mind...he just want to solve himselves...gud luck..

say something about no 5

my sweet frenz...she a nice girl although she always mad on me...

my fault...never mind...hOpe we still frenz...hihi~

what about no 4

hrmm...he is a funny frenz...always give me support in my studies n life....
just sporting frenz...always have big laugh with him..


and who is no 2
ezza alias...my great assistant...my bezfrenz...
always support me...give me briliant idea...
always help me...huhu~

Tiada ulasan: